The reason for posting this clip is to hear Jaydenn say "Marmik" (Marek) and goodbyes to all.
Some one on one
13 years ago
This blog was created to be a quick and easy way to communicate highlights of our lives and experiences as a family with our extended family and friends. Entries will hopefully bring a smile or warm feelings to those we love and serve as a historic reminder of the goodness in our lives. Thank you for sharing your lives with us. Rob & Sherri Kunzler Family
4 comments:
Awe, how cute!! I think she said my name more than Kylee! YES! I love it when she says Marek (not Merek) ;)I can't wait for her to meet him! "Marmick"
jaydenn's just as photogenic as I was in my young years. :) i miss her so much! I miss you all!
Kunzler family! This has been a real treat to see Jaydenn growing! I can't believe she's a big girl now!
It's hard to think she's going to be having another birthday soon!
Love from Ohio
Joanie
I heard Grandpa ask where the toothpicks were at the start of this..... how candid. :)
Post a Comment